Czech Tax System
This time for Freelancers.
Join here: https://meet.google.com/rxu-yqvk-bfr
Do you know what changed since last year regarding personal income taxation? Don’t worry, we got you covered! In this event you will find out everything about:
- Who has to submit a tax return and who does not need to.
- How to count your taxes (real expenditure, flat % expenditure, taxes x insurances)
- Discounts from taxes (blood donation, donation generally, children, wife on maternity leave, insurances etc.)
- Form filling step by step – freelancers
- Other duties of freelancers (medical insurance report, social security report)
- General discussion
Focus for communication:
- Online discussion with a tax expert about tax return and tax form.
- Important advice on how to fill the form – step by step – for freelancers.
- Advices and tips on how to apply the available discounts.
- Do freelancers know about other duties? Let’s talk about it!
Lecturer: Martin Tyšer, CEO and Co-founder of Nastejnelodi.cz (accounting for 21. century)