Going Online with Teaching and Consulting
- For whom: existing and prospective teachers and consultants who want to get useful tips for going online and so extend their activities in the times of restrictions (and also after them)
- Free of charge!
- By Kate Wroblovská:
- Worried that teaching online might feel awkward or impersonal?
- Confused about all those on-line teaching “technicalities”. I was, too.
- And on top of that: your relationship with technologies is rather lukewarm? I found myself absolutely hopeless just a few weeks ago!
- And then, thanks to the lock-down I was forced to step out of my comfort zone and try it and NOW I am AMAZED how pleasant and easy it can be!
- During the workshop I will SHARE with you:
– my experience with some of the apps/programmes you can use and their advantages
– how to use some of the great tools ZOOM offers
– how to prepare for an online lesson
– what specifics online teaching has and how to make them work for you
– what benefits you and your clients can get from having lessons/consulting online
- See you on ZOOM on May 11th from 5 to 6:30pm!
- What you will need: a computer, a microphone and loudspeakers/headset, a web camera.