City of Industry, Business and Innovation
The capital of Moravian-Silesian Region – Ostrava is the industrial, administrative, commercial and educational heart of the 2nd largest urban agglomeration after Prague in the Czech Republic. Those are key factors for your business:
- A strategic location near the Polish and Slovak borders, offering excellent transport infrastructure including an international airport
- 3 universities, foreign-language schools and foreigner-friendly schools – a well-educated, trained and highly flexible workforce
- Excellent credit rating. The City of Ostrava was awarded an Aa3 rating (stable) by Moody’s in July 2020.
- An excellent business environment has attracted major foreign investors to Ostrava and its region (such as … ABB, Tieto, Verizon, Persche DOPLNIŤ)
- A strong infrastructure for research, development and innovation
- A high quality of life with great opportunities for culture and sport