We encourage the relocation and adaptation process in companies that employ foreigners. Companies that join our Partner Programme can profit from our services, such as advertising and other activities (see the section “Individual Services”) below.
We make life easier for the internationals and their families who come to live and work in Ostrava.
1) Are you looking for employees and want/need to employ foreigners?
- General infoservice. We can provide you with general information on how to hire a foreign professional.
- Connection. We can connect you with local Expats and communities. We will share your job offers, advertisements on our social media and in newsletters (these services are charged).
- Database of companies. You can be part of our Database of regional job vacancies.
- Job Fairs. For connecting the foreigners and companies, the Ostrava Expat Centre (co-)organises “JobFairs” and “JobSpins”. Participation in these events is paid.
- Tailored emails with expats willing to work in the region (potential candidates from our database).
2) Have you already hired foreigners?
- Relocation app. You can use our basic version of the application for free, customized web app can be edited according to your needs.
- Administrative support. If you are trying to overcome the administrative challenges associated with employing foreigners, the Ostrava Expat Centre can provide information and tips. You can also order more extensive support (for a fee).
- Soft landing programmes from general orientation in living in the Czech Republic, such as taxation, social benefits, pension, health care, politics, labour code, intercultural communication, Czech business culture, to Ostrava leisure etc. All these programmes can be adapted to the particular employer’s needs. These courses complement and expand the obligatory “Adaptation-Integration Course“.
- Buddy service. Prepaid hours of assistance for your employees.
- Inter-cultural induction, training and workshops. If you have already hired foreigners, we are ready to deliver intercultural induction training for individual employees or workshops for groups to be more oriented in the Czech culture and the specific aspects of living in the region of Ostrava.
3) Want to stay informed?
You can subscribe to our regular monthly newsletter. In this way, you will always be informed about professional and leisure events tailored to the needs of expats in the wider region of Ostrava and in the Ostrava Expat Centre.