Beskydy Mountain Hiking Trip vol. 2
- Let´s enjoy wandering in nature together again in colorful fall!
- Where: We will go together from Ostrava Main Train Station at 8:38 am to Návsí by direct train, then enjoy the walking trip in east side in Beskydy Mountain closed to Polish border. Everyone knows Lysa Hora but Filipka?!
- We will manage an elevation gain 475 m up – it means we will go uphill but everyone can make it easily.
- We will also meet the milk farm, where you can usually buy a homemade cheese and then we reach the peak. We can have a refreshment like a snack in Filipka or bit later lunch in the village. Then we will decide together if 11,5 km is enough for us or we want add 5 more.
- Both cases we continue hiking to Bystřice, where we´ll take direct train back to Ostrava (it goes every hour).
- You can look forward to nice views, 11,5 or 16,5 km (we will decide according our and weather condition) at moderate trail suitable for everyone.
- When: Saturday October 17, 2020
- Meeting point: 8:15 in front of the building Ostrava Main train station
- Useful info: Take some money for train ticket, lunch, WATER, maybe some snack, if you are hungry person, good clothes regarding the weather forecast.
- Check the route here: http://bit.ly/HikingTripVol2
- The Event will take a place only in good weather