Family Afternoon – Fathers’ Day
- Family Afternoon – Fathers’ Day
- Enjoy a safe and pleasant movement through the park with interesting challenges for the whole family
- Animated by:
Brent Troncalli (outdoor specialist) – sports and outdoor challenges
Lucy Baronova (outdoor games moderator) – mind challenges
Bohdana Polovko (creative artist) – guidance in preparing presents for the Dads
- Where: Komenského Sady – at the entrance to the park at Horova Street, next to Nová Radnice, under the large trees overlooking the pedestrian bridge
- 27 June, 2020 3 pm – 7 pm
- FREE of charge for internationals, their families and guests.
- Ages: any age is OK and can be integrated as well as any combination of family members.
- Bring along: light refreshments of your choice, a blanket on which you can sit and rest, a belt for a three-legged run, sunglasses and sun loation if the sun shines too much, and comfortable sporty shoes.
- Languages: English and Czech
- Please register the number and ages of your kids so that we can arrange the correct activities and have enough props.
- Safety first: each family can move on its own and does not have to come too close to anyone.
- All activities can be managed without COVID risks.
- And a very special tip at the end: at 7 pm the New Town Hall Spire will be exceptionally opened till 11 pm to watch the sunset and twilight setting in. It is usually a breathtaking view and only comes once a year!