Hiking Trip Vol. 6
Morávka - Velký Lipový - Velký Javorník
- Where: Velký Lipový and Velký Javorový in Beskydy Mountain
- When: 25 June 2022
- Meeting Point: UAN Ostrava bus Station, 8:10 am and take the bus to Morávka at 8:25
- Route: 19 K https://en.mapy.cz/s/muzorocaba, Moderate terrain, more difficult
- Elevation: 657 m up, 797 m do down
- What to bring with you: Water (1,5 lith at least) and a snack. We can have lunch at Ondřejník Hut. Don’t forget to wear comfy/SPORT clothes and shoes. Some hat is highly recommended in sunny weather.
Tereza Milatova will guide you once again to explore the beautiful nature around Ostrava!
Summer is here and the weather is perfect for a hiking trip! This time, let’s discover the region between two valleys. We will hike together up to the summit trail between Morávka valley and to Třinec region. It is the shortest way how to get over those mountains. (It would be 60k by car because there is no car access).
What is the plan?
Together, we will take a bus to Morávka and then hike up to the first summit – Velký Lipový. Then we should continue on the summit trail to Velký Javorový and Malý Javorový, where we can have a lunch at the hut. Our walk should end in Vendryně, where trains runs to Ostrava every hour.
Get ready, hikers! We can’t wait to go to nature together!