Citizens of the EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland can enter and stay in the Czech Republic without any special permit, solely on the basis of a travel document or an identity card. Foreigners (non-EU) wanting to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 90 days will need a long-term visa or long-term residence permit. More information about “Employee card” for non-EU citizens can be found in the “Finding a job” section.

Paperwork and getting things done with authorities can sometimes be a pretty hard job even in your mother tongue. Fortunately, in Ostrava there is the official contact service for foreigner available free of charge for advice and useful tips as to exactly how to apply and what to submit. More information on visa application can also be found at the Ministry of the interior.


Write us a message

Write us more about the company you want to add.

    Any other needs?
    Contact us